We are excited for our new teams that are being planned for 2018!
We will be serving in some new places this next year. We also have some opportunities at our new LightShine Base as well. God is good! He wants us to use our time and talents to build His Kingdom!
- KCAM Radio Station, Glennallen – February 3-10. Assignment completed!
- Gulkana Village – June 8-17. Steve Hoey will be leading another team this year to this Alaska Native village. Assignment completed!
- Globe Creek Camp – June 22 – July 2. Mel Miller will be leading another team to work at the camp that we have been building since 2008. Assignment completed!
- Bingle Camp – July 1 – July 8. Ben Ebersole will be leading this team to work at this Bible camp as he has been doing for the past 4 years. Assignment completed!
- Ouzinkie Ministry Home – July 14-22. Framing Crew will be serving The Mission which opened in the 1930s. Assignment completed!
- WEIO – July 15 – 22. Mark & Laura Raifsnider will be leading this year’s ministry team again this year! Assignment completed!
- Alaska Dream Center – July 21-29. This team is filled. Carl Ginder will be leading this team. Assignment completed!
- LightShine Base Camp – Excavating Team – August 4-11. We will be cutting in a road in a wooded area, removing the topsoil and laying down driveway fabric before having stone brought in. Then we will prepare the site for the footers, foundation walls and concrete floor. Assignment completed!
- LightShine Base Camp – Foundation Crew & Concrete Floor Finishers – August 11-19 – This team will be preparing the foundation, pouring cement and preparing the building site for our framing crew. 2 experienced Concrete Floor Finishers needed Postponed till next year!
- LightShine Base Camp – Framing & Roofing Crew – August 23-September 1 – This will be a fun week of working with a dozen people building this building on the foundation that has been prepared earlier in the month. 2 Framers, 2 Roofers & Garage Door Installer needed. Postponed till next year!
- Regent Life Church in Homer – September 27-October 7 – Serve a local church in Homer, Alaska that is moving into a new building. Skilled laborers for drywall finishing, trim work, painting, flooring, siding, sound system installing, and building a playground as well as helping to finish their coffee shop. Assignment completed!
If you are not on our ministry email list, please send us an email at: email@example.com and we will keep you updated as new teams are established and details ironed out!