We are excited for our new teams that are being planned for 2018!
We will be serving in some new places this next year. We also have some opportunities at our new LightShine Base as well. God is good! He wants us to use our time and talents to build His Kingdom!
- KCAM Radio Station, Glennallen – February 3-10. Assignment completed!
- Gulkana Village – June 8-17. Steve Hoey will be leading another team this year to this Alaska Native village.
- Globe Creek Camp – June 22 – July 2. Mel Miller will be leading another team to work at the camp that we have been building since 2008.
- Bingle Camp – July 1 – July 8. Ben Ebersole will be leading this team to work at this Bible camp as he has been doing for the past 4 years.
- Ouzinkie Ministry Home – July 14-22. Framing Crew will be serving The Mission which opened in the 1930s.
- WEIO – July 15 – 22. Mark & Laura Raifsnider will be leading this year’s ministry team again this year!
- Alaska Dream Center – July 21-29. This team is filled. Carl Ginder will be leading this team.
- LightShine Ministries Base – Demolition Crew (pending) – This team will be clearing an area on our new property that is currently filled with old sheds, pheasant pens and debris. This is not a skilled labor team but will require some hard work. This team will most likely be in May 2018.
- LightShine Ministries Base – Garage Building Crew (pending)
If you are not on our ministry email list, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you updated as new teams are established and details ironed out!